tractor

• Reported By: Samuel — Ramer Alabama United States of America
Taylor Made Body Art
5036 Vaughn Road Montgomery, Alabama United States of America

Taylor Made Body Art Completely ripped me off!! Montgomery, Alabama

I just recently had a horrid experience was a tattoo shop by the name of Taylor-Made Body Art. I was so excited about getting a tattoo going in and off the start the one that was going to do my tat, Charles Taylor, seemed excited too.

So I go in and tell him my idea and he tells me he'll have something written up for me in a day or so. Then a day or so passes and I get a call that he's ready and I go in. The tattoo looked NOTHING like I described. And upon trying to explain to him what I wanted once again and having pictures to show him he just seemed like he wasn't listening. And after 2 hours of me TRYING to tell him what and I wanted and him just getting it very wrong I decided to go.

But I had already put down $800 to get the tat just moments earlier. And he told me he was keeping that money. Though for only just a few rough small sketches. I argued with him for a few minutes and finally he gave me back most of my money. Keeping $300. I should have seen the signs, from the place having a akward stinch and was seemingly unclean.

But my gullibility and eagerness eventually cost me $300. I just wanted to warn others before they go there or any sort of unprofesional tattoo parlor. It's best to do your research beforehand or else you could end up with a experience like mine. Which honestly, for the time being, has turned me off on wanting a tattoo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Taylor-Made-Body-Art/Montgomery-Alabama-36116/Taylor-Made-Body-Art-Completely-ripped-me-off-Montgomery-Alabama-938846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Taylor Made Body Art