Complaint Review: Tayor Made Homes

• Reported By: Victoria — Trenton Florida United States of America
Tayor Made Homes
2495 N Young Blvd Internet United States of America

Tayor Made Homes FRAUD, LIARS, SCAMMERS, Internet

On July 18, 2012 I went into the Taylor Made Homes location in Chiefland Florida to look at a home.  As soon as I entered I was greeted my an associate who took me to a model home in which I liked.

I asked before we do anything further to lets go ahead and see what it is I actually qualify for. She pulled my credit and told me I was able to get almost anything that had to offer. I asked about land/home packages and she showed me two properties. She also asked for a down payment.

I told her I'd like to see the properties first before I put anything down. After a couple of days, and after choosing the property I liked I went back and put a $3000.00 down payment on a brand new 2012 home on a little over 2 acres.

I was told I would be hearing from the company shortly about where the placing of the home would be on the land and exactly how much the monthly payments were. About 2 weeks go by and I have heard nothing.

I called Taylor Made and was told the associate to helped me and accepted the down payment was out in the field. Never talked to her that day. Called again a few days later. She was out sick. Called back on a day I knew she was supposed to be there and I am then told she no longer worked there and that she was supposed to call and let me know that I was in fact NOT approved for what I put the money down on, but that they had another place to show me. So I said ok. They took me to a one acre lot with a 1990 or so home on it that needed many repairs and someone was still living in it.

I said I wanted my down payment back and then we could start over. They said ok. They gave me a day when I could pick it up. When that day came all they had were excuses on why they didn't have my money and gave me another day and when that day came, well they gave the same run around.

So far I have reported them to the BBB, the sheriffs office and now I am going to find someone who will represent me in the court of law.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tayor-Made-Homes/internet/Tayor-Made-Homes-FRAUD-LIARS-SCAMMERS-Internet-933732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tayor Made Homes