Complaint Review: Tb dress

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: C G L — jacksonville Florida United States of America
Tb dress

Tb dress Tbdress.com I ordered a wedding dress and it was too big. I gave them my measurements in detail. They ignore my emails. I haven't get a refund Internet, Internet

*General Comment: scam

*Consumer Suggestion: My Experience with Tb dress could help you

*UPDATE Employee: TBdress service review feedback

They send me the wrong size, plus the dress has very poor quality. They ignore my messages and e-mail. They haven't refund my money or offer to give an exchange. I send them pictures of the dress just like they requested. Nothing... I'm filling a dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tb-dress/internet/Tb-dress-Tbdresscom-I-ordered-a-wedding-dress-and-it-was-too-big-I-gave-them-my-measurem-829882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tb dress

#1 General Comment

scam

AUTHOR: coragra1207 - ()

ive sent over 50 meaages, over 25 website messages, live chat is pointless and I have made 5 international phone calls to China. they are unresponsive in all aspects and unwilling to admit fault

#2 Consumer Suggestion

My Experience with Tb dress could help you

AUTHOR: Nelly - ()

I ordered a wedding dress from tbdress.com. It arrived on time but was a little bit larger than expected. So as to follow their quidlines, I filed my problem within seven days as stated by their policy. I discovered tbdress is a china based company and therefore conducting them would be very succesful during the day. Their time zone is GMT+8. After converting my time zone I called them at 8:00pm(hometime) which was still daytime in China. They finally gave me a shipping adress. I shipped the dress for correction. The shipping caused by the error, was cathered for by them since I had give all measurements appropriately. My advice to you is to reach them during the day and you will succesfully resolve your problem.

TBdress service review feedback

AUTHOR: tbdress receptionist - ()

Dear ,

Thnks for chossing TBdress as your dress supplier. I am after-sale service from TBdress. Could you please let me know your order number so as to check your order or you may feel free to contact Email: Customer Service Dep. service@tbdress.com or call: +86-10-62904338 (working hours:Monday to Friday-9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (GMT +08:00)

Hopefully TBdress dispute depart could be doing better for your remedy of your case.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

kinds and regards