Complaint Review: Tcf bank

• Updated: Wed, September 07, 2011

• Reported By: Mark — Lakeland Florida United States of America
Tcf bank
6115 Washington ave Racine, Wisconsin United States of America

Tcf bank Stacking charges, excessive fees and overdraft charges, didn't defend me when reporting an unfounded charge. Racine, Wisconsin

Sean, branch manager, refused to help me. I had a false charge to my account. I received several overdrafts as a result. I even received an overdraft due to a fee for underusing my account after I called the bank to report I was closing the account. They took advantage of the time it takes mail to Racine from Florida to get in another charge. Worst bank ever! Worst manager ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tcf-bank/Racine-Wisconsin-53406/Tcf-bank-Stacking-charges-excessive-fees-and-overdraft-charges-didnt-defend-me-when-re-774139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tcf bank