Complaint Review: Td bank

• Reported By: Mike — New York New York
Td bank
Internet USA

Td bank Unbelievable overdraft fees Internet

*Consumer Comment: i feel your pain

I notice that TD Bank charge overdraft fees even the funds were in pending. I can't believe TD Bank will charge overdraft fees when purchasing made with debt card and the transaction in pending is not actually withdrawal even the available balance show the purchase were made as a credit using debit card and do a withdrawal in advance will still charge overdraft fee.

I think TD Bank will charge overdraft fees and the transaction made will not actually be posted to the account even the funds were taking out and put in the pending columb. I think TD Bank is coming the worst bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Td-bank-/internet/Td-bank-Unbelievable-overdraft-fees-Internetnbsp-1050880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Td bank

i feel your pain

AUTHOR: tinkerbellrn - ()

I also have the same problem with td bank. My online banking account shows on saturday that I have 5 pending transactions that leave me with a balance of 33.00, I know that is not much but as a single mom things do get tight at times. So on Sunday I need money for groceries and I spend 200.00 knowing that I will be able to return the money to my account first thing Monday morning and also realizing that i will have a 35.00 fee for this transaction that I am more than willing to pay. I log on to my account only to find out that they have reorganized the way that my pending transactions hit so that the 200.00 dollars comes out first so that my other five transactions will bounce. So I call the bank and I am told that they are merely looking out for my best interest because the larger items are usually more important bills  ie; mortgage or car payments, it has nothing to do with the fact that they can charge you 175.00 NSF versus 35.00 NSF. Remember they have my best interest in mind. I don't know how much more my intelligence could have been insulted but ok, you really are in the business of caring for your clients. What a joke! I know that there is nothing that I can do but just wanted you to know I feel your pain and something has to be done about this bank adjusting things to benefit them at the expense of their vonerable custermers. I believe that the credit card companies got in big trouble for delaying payment processing so that they could charge the customer late fees. So why isn't anything being done about these crooks. Today I will do what I can and that is switch banks..They will never get over on me again!