Complaint Review: Teachers Retirement System

• Updated: Sun, October 20, 2013

• Reported By: Candy — Galveston Texas
Teachers Retirement System
1000 Red River St. • Austin, Texas 78701 Austin, Texas USA

I need my money that  my company and I have both been paying out the nose into this Teachers Retirement System. It has been almost impossible to get my money out. Well over 20 years.

I started by calling the number listed to find out what is required.   A week later there was lots of paperwork to fill out and even more proof of identiy and verifying documents.  YOU GOT THOSE WHEN I SIGNED UP FOR THE PAYROLL DEDUCTION WHEN HIRED. THEY EVEN FINGERPRINTED ME AND I HAVE 2 ADDITIONAL SECURITY SCREENINGS IN MY PAYROLL AND EMPLOYEE FILE SINCE THEN. I have also mailed at my expense again all the other documents that you demand.

This just proves you cant trust anyone with your money. If I have anymore problems getting all my money from you I will hire a lawyer  WE WILL GO TO COURT AND I HOPE IT MAKES THE NEWS and then you can cut me that check. [continued below]....

BEWARE if you and your company are paying into the Teachers Retirement System you will have a very difficult time getting your money they FLAT OUT do not want to give it up. I am not retiring I just want my cash out.

Good I will go ahead and pay the IRS.

When I put this last request in the mail at my expense again with all the DOCUMENTS you already have.

I better get my check or direct depost of all my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teachers-Retirement-System/Austin-Texas/Teachers-Retirement-System-TRS-VERY-DIFFICULT-MOUNTAINS-OF-PAPERWORK-IF-ALMOST-IMPOSSIB-1093231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teachers Retirement System