Complaint Review: Teaching Economic Progress

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Angelo — Hamilton Ohio United States of America
Teaching Economic Progress
1760 Sundance Dr. St. Cloud, Florida United States of America

Teaching Economic Progress I was promise that if they could not save me at least 2,000 of debt I will get a full refund. St. Cloud, Florida

*Author of original report: Check your Wallet

On 06/28/12 I, Angelo Purnell received a phone call from Economic Progress. I made the purchased to Economic Progress Inc 407-431-5308 Fl debit saver only because I was told that if I didn't save 2,000  of debt I will get every dollar refunded to my account. I was told by my personal contact rep. Wendy Foster a couple days later that If she could not save me over $2,000 in debt I will get my $795 refunded back to my credit card. I gave Wendy my debt information and she applied for a credit card that I didn't know about. I became upset with Wendy. Wendy advised me to work with another rep. named Michael. Michael called me and told me the same thing that if he could not save me $2,000 I will get my money back. Michael called my credit card companies with me on 3-way (con.call). Michael could not save me any money and said I will be receiving a full refund. Michael gave me the home office number 407-730-7050  and said give them a call if I don't get my money back within 5-10 business days. I waited a month and did not receive a refund or a phone call. I called Wendy and asked her what is going on? Wendy said she could not help me anymore and to call Michael. I call the home office number and did not received a call back. Wendy call me in November and asked me if she could try and save me 2,000 because Michael doesn't work for the company anymore. I told her no, I don't want you to do anything with my credit and I just want my refund. Wendy said if I don't work with her I won't get anything back. I have been calling the main phone number

800-908-5583 weekly only to get a answer machine. Please help me get my refund of $795.00 and more!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teaching-Economic-Progress/St-Cloud-Florida-32771/Teaching-Economic-Progress-I-was-promise-that-if-they-could-not-save-me-at-least-2000-of-974677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teaching Economic Progress

Check your Wallet

AUTHOR: Angelo - (United States of America)

On 06/28/12 I, Angelo **** received a phone call from Economic Progress. I made the purchased to Economic Progress Inc 407-431-5308 Fl debit saver only because I was told that if I didn't save 2,000  of debt I will get every dollar refunded to my account. I was told by my personal contact rep. Wendy Foster a couple days later that If she could not save me over $2,000 in debt I will get my $795 refunded back to my credit card. I gave Wendy my debt information and she applied for a credit card that I didn't know about. I became upset with Wendy.

Wendy advised me to work with another rep. named Michael. Michael called me and told me the same thing that if he could not save me $2,000 I will get my money back. Michael called my credit card companies with me on 3-way (con.call). Michael could not save me any money and said I will be receiving a full refund. Michael gave me the home office number 407-730-7050  and said give them a call if I don't get my money back within 5-10 business days.

I waited a month and did not receive a refund or a phone call. I called Wendy and asked her what is going on? Wendy said she could not help me anymore and to call Michael. I call the home office number and did not received a call back. Wendy call me in November and asked me if she could try and save me 2,000 because Michael doesn't work for the company anymore. I told her no, I don't want you to do anything with my credit and I just want my refund. Wendy said if I don't work with her I won't get anything back. I have been calling the main phone number 800-908-5583weekly only to get a answer machine. Please help me get my refund of $795.00 and more!!!