Complaint Review: Teacup Puppies Store

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Michele — Suamico Wisconsin United States of America
Teacup Puppies Store
4001 N. Federal Hwy., Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308 Internet United States of America

Teacup Puppies Store AKAs Wizard of Claws, Celebrity Kennels, Inc., Dog Breeder Kennel, Inc., and Puppies for Sale, Inc. Promised a healthy miniature French Bulldog puppy, received a very unhealthy puppy stricken with parvo, giardia, and pneumonia Internet

*Author of original report: THIS IS NOT A B#TCHING SESSION

*Consumer Comment: I ALMOST BELIEVE YOU! _ until I check myself

I purchased a miniature French Bulldog puppy online through the Teacup Puppies Store in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for $3575.00 (including micro chip and 30 day flea medication) on 11/27/12. The shipping cost to Chicago was an additional $250.00.

He arrived on 12/1/12 with a slight cough.  By 12/2/12 we were in the emergency room because he was very lethargic, vomiting, and had blood in his stool.  They did a Parvo snap test which was negative, however he did have Giardia and Pneumonia.  They gave him some fluids and sent us home with some antibiotics.

On 12/5/12 I brought him to the vet and they referred us to the hospital because at that point, they felt he needed 24 hour care.  They did another Parvo test and this time it was positive.  The vet prepared us for the worst...the majority of puppies diagnosed with Parvo do not survive, but the next 24 hours would give a better indication of his survival.  After 5 long days in the hospital and the dedication of the doctors and staff, he made a full recovery.  However, he is still on antibiotics for his Pneumonia from aspirating, which was the result of Giardia.

We were told by Angel at the Teacup Puppies Store to fax the vet/hospital bills to them and they would cover the cost.  We did just that...REPEATEDLY! We have also emailed them and her answer is always the same, "Where did you email/fax it?  Did you put it to my attention?" Calling does not seem to make a difference either.  She always has to "get back to me".

After further research, we have discovered that this chain of events is not unique and has happened to many customers, in many different states, at the hands of JIM AND GILDA ANDERSON.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teacup-Puppies-Store/internet/Teacup-Puppies-Store-AKAs-Wizard-of-Claws-Celebrity-Kennels-Inc-Dog-Breeder-Kennel-In-993687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teacup Puppies Store

AUTHOR: Michele - ()

I am responding to "Mark", who took the time to comment on my report.

First of all, in no way was I using Ripoff Report as a "b#tching board".  It is my understanding that it is used as an outlet to make other consumers aware of potential problems they may encounter, which is EXACTLY what I did.

You stated that you could not find evidence to back up my complaint...just google JIM AND GILDA ANDERSON...it is that simple.

You may not have gone through the same heartbreaking experience as my family (all though I'm assuming you had some issues yourself to be searching on Ripoff Report in the first place), but that does not give you the right to make light of what we went through.

Next time you feel the need to comment on ANY issue, ask yourself if your comments will be helpful, informative, and in fact really necessary.  In this case, the answer is NO to all of the above and just made you sound like an insensitive a@@!

I ALMOST BELIEVE YOU! _ until I check myself

AUTHOR: Mark Bell-Pompano - (United States of America)

I goggled all  the teacup puppies businesses here on ROR and I also check all the  resource  "out there" like you said.  I DID NOT SEE IT.

The only one I see that frauds are:
Boutique Teacup Puppies - http://www.boutiqueteacuppuppies.com  which is disgusting and out of Korea.  Complete FRAUD
YorkieBabies  - http://www.yorkiebabies.com reviews   - not honest and greedy
http://www.teacupspuppies.com  - who sells rescue dogs - shame

I live in Pompano Beach FL so, I visited the actual store ..just to be noisy and snoop around. The staff was nice and warm to me and my family.  Its a 1st class joint!! Completely professional on all levels.
I end up bring 2 dogs home with us. They came with health guarantee and I got insurance. Once  the told me  my vet bill will be paid. I realized they are not a RIP OFF.
**Ripoff companies never guarantee anything. They take your money & RUN for the hills**

To all the people here on ROR  if you issue is solved (PRIOR ) to you writing a ROR.  All you do is turn ROR from a Legit Serious Consumer Watch dog Board to a "b*&tching Board".