Complaint Review: Team Beach Body

• Reported By: Catherine m — Glastonbury Connecticut
Team Beach Body
, Select State/Province USA

Team Beach Body Beach Body Unbelievably poor customer service California

Two years ago I bought P90X from BeachBody and last year I bought Insanity.  Both times the orders were delivered as promised.  This year I ordered T-25.  Things have changed at Beach Body.  This time I placed the order via the internet and received an email the next day that my item was instock and would be shipped in 24 hours.  No further emails and no product arrived.  After patiently waiting for a week I tried to reach customer service.  The customer service numbers are hard to find and when you finally get thru you have reached an operator in India.  The usual line is "our application is down and we will have to call you back in 24-48 hr".  If you complain you get sent to a supervisor who eventually will give up the customer service number in California.  After spending almost 2 and a half hours getting transfered and disconnected (secretly I think they kept hanging up on me) I still did not have an answer.  The best they could do was take my info and say they would get back to me in maybe 24 hours.  Upon further research on the internet I found numerous blogs complaining about their poor customer service.  The items they sell are available on Amazon.  Beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Team-Beach-Body/Select-StateProvince/Team-Beach-Body-Beach-Body-Unbelievably-poor-customer-service-California-1115256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Team Beach Body