Complaint Review: Team Green Sales Magazines

• Updated: Thu, May 26, 2011

• Reported By: Husker Red — Gering Nebraska United States of America
Team Green Sales Magazines
P.O. Box 204 Wheatridge, Colorado United States of America

Team Green Sales Magazines SCAMMED by teenagers selling magazine subscriptions to help them develop speaking skills and earn money for travel to study abroad. Wheatridge, Colorado

August 2010, I had a young male and female representing themselves as teenage high school students come to my home selling magazine subscriptions.  The young girl who signed my receipt used the name Kendra Delaney and she did most of the talking.  Selling the magazine subscriptions were supposed to help them with their speaking skills and the money was to help fund their study abroad in Europe somewhere.
I didn't want or need a magazine subscription, but ordered something to help them out.  They preferred I paid in cash or pay at least part of it in cash as it supposedly deterred people from cancelling their orders if they paid part or all of it in cash.  I gave them $10.00 along with a $28.00 check that was cashed.
Today is May 26, 2011 and I have never received the magazine I ordered.  I have attempted to contact them numerous times and so far they have failed to pick up my certified letters or answer my messages left on their voice mail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Team-Green-Sales-Magazines/Wheatridge-Colorado-80034/Team-Green-Sales-Magazines-SCAMMED-by-teenagers-selling-magazine-subscriptions-to-help-th-733656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Team Green Sales Magazines