Complaint Review: Team Green Sales

• Reported By: kyomuno — Fallon Nevada United States of America
Team Green Sales
P.O.Box 204 Wheatridge, Colorado United States of America

Team Green Sales Magazine sale scam Wheatridge, Colorado

I was in Colorado Springs,CO in March 2012 for my mother-in-laws funeral.  We went to Walmart to purchase clothing for my 2 young children to wear to the services when we were approached by a young girl and 2 young men saying they were selling magazines to earn money for a trip for their college class.  They told us that going up to people was to challenge them and help them learn better speaking skills.

My husband and I were not much in the mood to deal with buying magazines we would likely not read, but we purchased one anyways to help their cause.  It is now November of 2012 and we have not yet recieved a thing from them and have not recieved  a response to any of the many e-mails we have sent them.  We paid $38 for a Family Fun magazine for our children.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Team-Green-Sales/Wheatridge-Colorado-80034/Team-Green-Sales-Magazine-sale-scam-Wheatridge-Colorado-966252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Team Green Sales