Complaint Review: Team Green

• Reported By: V Logan — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Team Green
P.O. Box 204 Wheatridge, Colorado United States of America

Team Green Magazine Solicitation Wheatridge, Colorado

I was approached by a young man in the parking lot of Safeway grocery stores on 9-16-2012.  He asked me if I would be interested in helping to make money to get overseas for study in some program.  I don't normally buy magazines, but, being new to the area and wanting to help the kid out, I bought one.  I was a little miffed since he told me that it was $24.00 for a two-year subscription and failed to tell me there was a $14.00 service fee.  I gave him a check for $38.00...which was cashed.   The past 4 weeks, I have been sending e-mails trying to find out where my magazines have gone.  NONE of them has been returned and I have NOT been contacted.  My next move is to contact the BBB and find out who owns the company.  I will be more than happy to put that information here once I find out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Team-Green/Wheatridge-Colorado-80034/Team-Green-Magazine-Solicitation-Wheatridge-Colorado-998695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Team Green