Complaint Review: Team Green

• Updated: Thu, March 31, 2011

• Reported By: Pascha — 93552 California United States of America
Team Green

Team Green magazine sales, charity, door to door, Internet

Door to door magazine sales people continued to come to my door until one day I decided I wanted my kids to have Jack and Jill magazine.  I was of course skeptical but I ordered anyway.  The name of the copy was Team Green.  I guess green for the money they are taking from innocent, hard working, well meaning people who try to help these people "get points" and "reach educational goals."

I paid for the magazine with a check on January 17, 2011.  Upon asking when I would receive the magazine I was told I would start receiving them in March.  Today is March 31 and I have not received a magazine yet.

I read reports from other victims of this crime who stated they too ordered magazines and never received them.  The website is no longer in existence, I don't have a phone number or address for them.  It's terrible that someone can come to your home and ask you to allow them to rob you.  I hope these people are found and brought to justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2011 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Team-Green/internet/Team-Green-magazine-sales-charity-door-to-door-Internet-712247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Team Green