Complaint Review: Team Lava

• Reported By: Traci — Kingston Washington
Team Lava
Redwood City California 94065 Internet United States of America

Team Lava Team Lava suspends the person being harassed Internet

I've been playing farm story for over 2 years now. I'm currently on my 2nd farm because I was forced to quit and start over because of harassment. So now on level 56 on my 2nd farm the harassment starts again. This person will not leave me alone. I consider the last post to be a death threat. So I emailed team lava. Providing pics of every post on my wall. And I woke up this morning to find that I have been suspended from the game. I was the one being harassed and I got suspended. I did however receive a nice email from team lava. Telling me that disciplinary action has been taken against this person. And to please contact them if I need anymore help !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Team-Lava/internet/Team-Lava-Team-Lava-suspends-the-person-being-harassed-Internet-1043172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Team Lava