rank

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — all over Florida United States of America
Team MC
801 northpoint blvd West Palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Team MC Marketing Concepts, Pani Verma, fraudulent, dishonest, cheater, two-timer, DO NOT TRUST OR WORK FOR West Palm Beach , Florida

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Court Order against false reports

*General Comment: IRS fraud and assults women coworkers

I went to work for Marketing concepts owned by Pani Verma. I was told in the first interview that my base salary was $35,000 plus commissions. (My main concern with any position that I was offered, was knowing that there was a certain amount coming to me being that I was new to sales)

I was taken out on a "2nd round" interview after meeting with Pani Verma. I enjoyed my day on the field with the person that was chosen to take me out. With what was said in the first interview, and what I saw in the second, I knew I would be good at it, so i took the offer. I was selling office supplies for the company they represent, Quill office supply.. Quill is owned by Staple which is why people think Marketing Concepts or Team MC is a big and legit company.

As the weeks went by, I noticed that my paychecks were never above $200. At that point I asked Pani about the base salary that i was told about, he (the first of many times) finagled his way around the question, stated something I would like, and moved on to a new topic. [continued below]....
..... I had to drive my own vehicle everyday with people packed inside, and was not compensated for anything.  I went on several "business trips" that I had to pay for gas, food and lodging. Pani gave us unrealistic goals to hit to be reimbursed 50% of our lodging. (which we never were reimbursed for)

When payday came, (if it was on time) there was always a line to talk to Pani because of how low the checks were. He would always print out some break out form that he made, and that showed that orders were cancelled or did not go thru. However, being that I knew some of the customers I sold, there was verification of the oder being received and paid for.

Quill is a campaign ran through a broker called Cydcor. However, when you run a campaign thru a broker you have a no compete clause, and can not run another campaign thru a different broker. Well in Pani's case that didn't apply? I witnessed him screw over two assistant managers (give them props because under Pani that should be impossible or they had money saved) by taking on campaigns ran by broker Credico, telling them that it was theirs to take over. This never happened and Pani reaped the money that came from all outside campaign while Cydcor had no idea.

It gets better. Pani also has several employees that have been kicked off of the Quill campaign but they just call their orders in under former representatives names and get paid..isn't that illegal? Won't the former employees have the tax liability?

Not only did Pani break a company rule of "dating employees", but was caught cheating with another employee on a Conference business trip in Miami, Fl. He was known to abuse girlfriends as well due to short temper and an alcohol problem.

Well Cydcor found out and did an Audit on Pani by coming in and watching over his office for a day. Problem was is he was told about when they were coming. So all employees on different campaigns, or under an alias name, were to go on a "business trip" or work from home.

Lastly, Pani sent two of his best guys to New Jersey to run the Verizon Fios B2B campaign which is a huge hit up north. (an assistant manager ready to open, and a leading corporate trainer) They were promised an office, money, and a company. When nothing was turning out the way it was supposed (which was promised to be within a month) 3 months later questions were asked. When this was brought to his attention they were then fired and withheld from all 4 remaining paychecks, in addition to the assistant managers corp savings account... Illegal Right?

Some how Pani Verma thinks he is invisible, and can do whatever he likes. He is selfish and only out for himself. If you for some reason choose to work for him you will lose out on money you EARNED, while having to work 10+ hrs a day (when only half of that time you are actually able to make money.

I hope this information saves other from making a bad decision. DO NOT WORK FOR PANI VERMA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Team-MC/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33407/Team-MC-Marketing-Concepts-Pani-Verma-fraudulent-dishonest-cheater-two-timer-DO-NOT-1024189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Team MC

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Court Order against false reports

AUTHOR: Former Hr Manager - ()

To whom it may concern:

Unfortunately from time to time, an employee is terminated from an organization due to fraudulent activity, and his/her only retribution is to post false statements online in order to detriment the company. (We here at TeamMC would never go as far as reporting to the public as to how this fraud was committed)

While we have nothing personal against said employees, when false statements are posted in order to harm our organization and its employees, we must set the recordstraight. This case was set forth in front of a judge and all statements were deemed FALSE, DEFAMATORY and in bad taste in a COURT OF LAW.

Although our case was won outright against these defendants, this website has refused to remove these false postings as required by law.

Therefore, we must take action to show any readers of these malicious statements that they are simply not true.

Nowadays, anybody can post their OPINIONS of their employer online, and we respect their right to do so. But when it goes further than that, it becomes slander and tortious interference, which are both ILLEGAL.

Please see the court order below, which proves the falsehoods of these statements. We hope this provides you, the reader a factual basis as opposed to just an opinion from an ex, disgruntled (and highly imaginative) employee.

#2 General Comment

IRS fraud and assults women coworkers

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

This guy is complete trash! I went for a interview with Pani Verma and he hit on me the whole time! It was so unprofessional! I did get the job their but kept my guard up the whole time. Come to find out he has slept with several employees more than 10! When I started their he was dating his admin at that time. Se was such a very nice girl. One day she came into office bruised from head to toe because he beat her up! I couldn't BELIVE it! He is probably around 6"2 and this poor girl was no taller than 5 ft. His entire office quit! To make it worse his promoting owner Raf Diaz flew down from NY to protect him! What kind of buisness is this where the men get together to help each other out abusing women! Raf Diaz flew down to protect this abusive man! SICK! So I quit this job and the entire office of at least 15 people quit also! So I stayed friends and with this girl and others. She had continued to work with him. So Raf Diaz helped Pani get back on his feet by assisting him in recruiting new employees. So he got a few new employes together and took a buisness trip to Miami. Where I guess it was a drunkin drug fest. And during that buisness trip he slep with a new employee meghan dynow ( who now is his new girlfriend and admin) while his girlfriend (the one he beat up several occasions) was working with other employees . So while she is doing his job he was having sexual relations with a employee who hasn't even worked for him for a week!! What kind of buisness is this? What kind of buisness man is this? Every employee quit So once again here come raf diaz to the rescue and protects him again. Raf Diaz should be ashamed as he is a married man assisting the assault of a women with hush hush money and allowed Pani Verma to keep his campaign knowing that he also frauding the government, IRS and the entire campaign. Maybe that's just how Raf Diaz runs his company's in New York.

Pani vermas company " marketing concepts" is contracted by a company cydcor and does a campaign called quill where we would sell office products. He seemed real secretitive about what else was going on in the office and a to find out he was illegaly running several other scam campaings that cydcor was not aware of. when i found out I was told not to say anything. I also found out that two people I worked with was not even who they said the where! Pani Verma had them working under two x-employees names and SSN numbers! I'm actually worried now there is a possibility that employers are working under mine. I had contacted the IRS and they actually have been investigating him for a while. He tells everyone im CEO who is untouchable. That he can "sell" his way out of anything and hes so much smarter than the government. He threatens people with his "daddy's lawyers" his dad is I guess a big shot that works for the stock exchange in NY. He says his daddy's lawyers are sharks and will bury you if you tell. Only if daddy knew that his son sexually assaults and beats women and to add complete IRS FRAUD. This man should not be running a company he should BE IN JAIL! If you have worked with him or this company please make a report it is the only way to stop people like him!