Complaint Review: Team One Auto Group

Team One Auto Group
440 Loucks Rd. York, Pennsylvania United States of America

Team One Auto Group Untrustworthy and Unprofessional York, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Satisfied 100%

I recently had my vehicle serviced at the York location of this business and from my experience I advise that anyone considering using Team One Auto Group should look elsewhere. I had them replace my front right wheel bearings and while doing so they conducted and charged me for a state inspection and emissions test without my consent, stripped the lug nuts on my wheel and stripped my caliper bracket. When asking them to replace the items they damaged the owner got so angry that he was cussing at me, threatening to throw me out of the store, and throwing his phone, telling me that if it was him that stripped the bracket he would have lied to me and said it was like that when I came in and try to charge me for a new one. I would recommend that everyone stay clear of this business, they are untrustworthy and unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2012 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Team-One-Auto-Group/York-Pennsylvania-17404/Team-One-Auto-Group-Untrustworthy-and-Unprofessional-York-Pennsylvania-818362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Team One Auto Group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Satisfied 100%

AUTHOR: jtbird23 - (USA)

I have completely resolved this customers issue. He has not followed thru on his part to remove or update post accordingly. Alittle background on this car, this Customer tried to work on this himself then had it towed to a dealer. He actually had this vehicle multiple places and that is just asking for trouble because then you have the blame game... We did repair the lugnut at no additional charge but in all reality when a lugnut strips coming off is not that uncommon  for an older vehicle.

If you want to check our reputation go to Google or Yahoo look at all three stores, I am the owner and My name (Jason) is mentioned plenty for excellent customer service. I believe in running an honest business with Value, Honor and Integrity. Now I understand you will not always satisfy everyone, But we do our very best. In this case I refunded the customer for the repairs we performed, in return he was suppose to update and/or remove his negative reviews and let the world know we at least satisfied him. I have the emails to support this.

In addition to York this customer wrote negative reviews in all of my stores on many sites. This should speak for what kind of person we are dealing with he did not visit any other stores, anyone looking for great service should try us.. We have the best prices and if you have a problem during your visit email me directly.