Complaint Review: Tech Rock Monster

• Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Caroline — New York New York United States of America
Tech Rock Monster
67 East 11th Street, Apt. 517 New York, New York United States of America

Tech Rock Monster Michael Whitton PAID FOR MERCHANDISE, RECEIVED WRONG ITEM, RETURNED AND MERCHANT WON'T REFUND MONEY! New York, New York

Purchased a 64GB new generation iPad from merchant online and was sent a 16GB new generation iPad; therefore, I returned the iPad and asked for a refund. I then received a 64GB new generation iPad from the merchant after distinctly telling them I did not want one as I already bought one since they did not complete the initial order correctly.  I then sent back the 64GB iPad and was promised by Michael Whitton that as soon as he received the 64GB iPad a refund would be imminent and have yet to receive one. I have been in contact with the third party, Liquidity Services, Inc. where he purchases his inventory and was informed that he told a Ms. Jerveese Cash that I was reimbursed for the 16GB; which I was not. After my conversation with Ms. Cash, I informed Michael Whitton; and he blocked my email address; he then made an attempt to refund the money; but there was insufficient funds in his account. I have forwarded that information on to Ms. Cash. This has been one of the most stressful online experiences I've ever had. Michael Whitton needs to refund this money now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tech-Rock-Monster/New-York-New-York-10003-4616/Tech-Rock-Monster-Michael-Whitton-PAID-FOR-MERCHANDISE-RECEIVED-WRONG-ITEM-RETURNED-AND-997420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tech Rock Monster