Complaint Review: Tech Service Today LLC

• Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: Marty — Weston West Virginia
Tech Service Today LLC
1901 S. Congress Ave STE 400 Boynton Beach, Florida USA

Tech Service Today LLC Ripped me off $912.00 for work done and supplies supplied Boynton Beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Work Completed 2/13/14, Payment Made 3/21/2014 ,details below

*Consumer Suggestion: Go to the FBI

To whom it may concern: 3/21/2014

I am a freelance technician who does work for many companies. I am also a licensed and insured Electrical Contractor in the state of West Virginia and Pennsylvania. I did a lot of work for TechServiceToday in which I ultimately did work for Thing5. One job in particular I helped with was at the Red Roof Inn in Whitehall (Fairmont) West Virginia. Your ticket number is 141764. This was done on the 13th and 14th of January 2014.

I ran 600 feet of my own cable, and used four SMJ's and eight plugs. This was not an easy job. It took 6 hours on the 13th and 9.25 hours on the 14th. I worked with your man Ren (who by the way was great to work with as well as all of the people at Thing5 who I have worked with). The job was done to evereyone's satisfaction. I received the following release codes for the completion of the work: TA29630-1, TA29630-2, JD29630-3.

The reason for this letter is that Tech Service Today has refused to pay me for this job and has ignored repeated requests for payment. I am embarking on a campaign to let the business world know about this as well as follow through with suit. Although Thing5 has done me no wrong, the association with a company that collects payment for the sweat and supplies of the working man and then just pockets the money can't be good for Thing5.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tech-Service-Today-LLC/Boynton-Beach-Florida-33426/Tech-Service-Today-LLC-Ripped-me-off-91200-for-work-done-and-supplies-supplied-Boynton-1132826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tech Service Today LLC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Work Completed 2/13/14, Payment Made 3/21/2014 ,details below

AUTHOR: TST Accounting - ()

This issue has long since been resolved.

The work was completed on February 13, 2014.  We processed payment on March 21, 2014, and provided the contractor with check number and mail date at that time.

Our normal terms are net 30, but once in a while they take longer.  This one took some time to sort out because there were 8 separate visits to process.

We were 6 days late, and in communication with the contractor the whole time.

Thank you for the opportinity to present our side.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Go to the FBI

AUTHOR: The Techie One - ()

I had a problem similar to this with a Tech company that did the exact same thing. I think this may be a copycat situation. I reported them to the FBI and immediately received payment. Do it don't let them win.