Complaint Review: Tech Supply King

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: Rob — Vancouver Washington
Tech Supply King
Internet USA

Tech Supply King charge on acct is-IKONA YUMSOFTWARECENTcustomer service is called smart software support suppose to be an easy download of an Office 2013 product says 1046 W Kinzie St Chicago, Illinois 60642 on invoice Ilinois

I did a google search for Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business download-   I did a price sort on google and found TechSupplyKing.com it was the lowest price seemed legit.   Don't go for the cheapest..  as I did to save a few bucks,  I paid 104.99-  I regret it..  I have wasted hours trying to resolve this...   Also odd I looked today a day later and the same product is 149.99..

You have to register on their site to purchase (nothing to irregular there)  but you have to do your download from their site too-  I was sent a confirmation email reciept from a nondescript email address-  it just says no-reply@emailserversent.net and in the subjesct line only a Invoice number.

I tried to download as what seemed like a hundred of pop-ups are screeming around the screen-  they loaded tool bar items and five other items I've since deleted on my computer-  although yet to be able to get ride of Yahoo search.

The download never would go- I worked with two techs at the supposed 'Smart Software Support'  I was disconnected 5 times.  Then forwarded to the supposed specialist who worked my computer remotely..  It seemed to be taking way too long and seemed fishy.  I shut off the computer fully-  I hope they did not get any of my info but who's to know.   I paid with my VISA card so I know they have that info.    I tried to email them to resolve and they keep emailing me back the same cut and paste response to 'join them on the online chat'.

This has been a huge waste of time and has me very nervous about identity theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tech-Supply-King/internet/Tech-Supply-King-charge-on-acct-is-IKONA-YUMSOFTWARECENTcustomer-service-is-called-smart-1136417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tech Supply King