Complaint Review: Tech Support.

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: Travis — Rancho Cordova California United States of America
Tech Support.
unknown Internet United States of America

Tech Support. Diamond Overcharged us for technical support. Internet, Internet

March 25th, 2011.  I received a phone call from a person stating they were technical support from the Hewlett Packard company.  They claimed that there was something wrong with our computer and said they could fix it.

Two and a half hours later they were "finished".  They had scared us into thinking there was really something wrong with our system.  The "fix" was suppose to be for 3 years.  We have Norton and had not had any problems.

Then they went and cleaned out my bank account, charging me $269.99 after promising me they would not take the money until I got paid in April 2012.  This has to be a scam and I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tech-Support/internet/Tech-Support-Diamond-Overcharged-us-for-technical-support-Internet-Internet-860639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tech Support.