Complaint Review: Tech Value Direct

• Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: strob — Crystal Lake Illinois United States of America
Tech Value Direct

Tech Value Direct scam, Internet

This company sold me software, never sent the original packaging just a disk and serial number.  The software would not activate.  Josh said he made a mistake and gave me the wrong serial number and as an apology he upgraded me to the Adobe Master Collection at no charge.  Then after 3-4 emails back and forth he finally sent me the software as promised.  I installed the software and sure enough it activated.

Unfortunately the software would not register.  That is when Amanda told me that activating the software is the same as registration.  I sent her the copied text from Adobe.com explaining that she was wrong. Then I called Adobe they told me the serial number came back to another person and it is a academic version.   I believe this company is nothing but a scam and have been giving me the run-around for well over 3 months.   DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T BUY BECAUSE OF A LOW PRICE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tech-Value-Direct/internet/Tech-Value-Direct-scam-Internet-893827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tech Value Direct