Complaint Review: TechDeckDirect.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 17, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 17, 2010

• Reported By: C.A. — Rio Piedras Puerto Rico
801 E Morehead St. STE 307 Charlotte, North Carolina United States of America

TechDeckDirect.com Product not delivered, no contact possible Charlotte North Carolina

Placed an online order for software Creative Suite 4, Premium Edition on Monday, March 1, 2010. Product was supposed to be sent by FedEx Express in the next 48 hrs. On March 3 the amount of $629 was debited from my debit card account. I still have not received the merchandise. I have called their toll free number many times at different times and there is no personnel available never. Ive left at least 5 messages. Their chat service is always offline. Ive sent at least 3 emails, no answer. Later I looked them up in the Better Business Bureau records, and, not to my surprise, my worst nightmare was true. This companys reviews are terrible. Too bad I didnt find out before.

In conclusion, I want my ordered cancelled and my money back. [continued below]....

.....  In the meantime I will be posting bad reviews everywhere I can to warn potential customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2010 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TechDeckDirectcom/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28202/TechDeckDirectcom-Product-not-delivered-no-contact-possible-Charlotte-North-Carolina-582164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TechDeckDirect.com