Complaint Review: TechDeckDirect.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
TechDeckDirect.com
801 E Morehead St. STE 307 Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.

TechDeckDirect.com They took my money, never sent product, and ignored my calls and e-mails. Charlotte North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Credit was Given

I ordered Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 from TechDeckDirect.com on June 24th and my credit card was charged.
After several days my order was still in processing so I called during there posted hours and got voice mail. On-line chat was off-line. I sent them an e-mail.
I never heard back so 2 days later I repeated this. And again, and again, again. I have never gotten a call back adn they NEVER answer the phone.
I have received two e-mails - both from "Mitch." According to the Better Business Bureau (C+, btw) he is the owner. The first e-mail said to check the website and wait a couple of days because it takes a couple days to "process." The second e-mail said that 14 days past their 48 hour shipping window and he would look in to it. I e-mailed back asking for an estimated shipping date.
Guess what?
No response.
Tuesday I put in a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
Nothing.
Silence.
Do not buy from this company. At best the customer service is worse than the cable company. At least the cable company actually shows up.

Matthew
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TechDeckDirectcom/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28202/TechDeckDirectcom-They-took-my-money-never-sent-product-and-ignored-my-calls-and-e-mail-468072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TechDeckDirect.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Credit was Given

AUTHOR: Techdeckdirect.com - (U.S.A.)

The product ordered was placed on backorder. We TYPICALLY are able to ship items 24 - 48 hours after a product has been processed. Under our Merchant Agreement, we have 30 days to ship a product. Of course, we typically ship within 24-48 hours to get the products to our customers in an expedited fashion.

Matthew's credit was given on Sunday, July 12, 2009. This means that his credit would have been settled on Monday at Midnight, then sent off to our bank, then his bank.

Typically a credit takes 48 - 72 hours to post back to the purchaser, however, I have been told by Bank of America Merchant Services that it can take up to 6 business days for this credit to be processed by their bank.

I will be more than happy to show this validated information to said customer.

Unfortunately, we would be unable to remain in business if this was normal business practice, wouldn't you say?

TechDeckDirect.com