Complaint Review: TechDeckDirect.com

• Submitted: Wed, March 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 03, 2010

• Reported By: james — georgetown Delaware United States of America
TechDeckDirect.com

TechDeckDirect.com I ordered software, they charged my credit card, did not respond to emails or calls, have not shipped product Internet

on Feb 22,2010 I ordered software.  After 1 week i checked on line for the statusand it stated "processing".

I called and the recording stated the company was undergoing work on Feb 8,2010,and all orders would be shipped within 48 hours.  My calls have been unanswered. I have sent feed back and emails without response.

My credit card company confirmed that my card was charged that day for the product.  I have not received the product or any response to my inquiries.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2010 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TechDeckDirectcom/internet/TechDeckDirectcom-I-ordered-software-they-charged-my-credit-card-did-not-respond-to-em-577239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TechDeckDirect.com