Complaint Review: Techie Gateway

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: joseph — pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Techie Gateway
Nationwide USA

Techie Gateway Techie Gateway Yogesh Bajaj Techiegateway is a very pathetic gateway provider. I dealt with them for nearly 4 months and not even once they released my funds on time. Even till today I have not received a single cent for the sales i had made in April on their gateway. Dealing with them was my worst decision ever pittsburgh Nationwide

Yogesh Bajaj is a theif. When you ask him to give you a gateway he would call you 100+ times a day and would be so polite and all but once you get the gateway and start posting sale they keep your funds on hold and stop answering the call. I had a very bad experience with them, i hope their company shuts down soon.

All i want to say about this company is they are a bunch of crooks. They stole all my hard earned money. They are thugs who betray people and keep all the money with themselves. Just when I thought i had found a good gateway these guys ruined everything. I want them to give me my $35,000 sale amount that i made on their gateway in June. Remember Karma forgives no one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techie-Gateway-/nationwide/Techie-Gateway-Techie-Gateway-Yogesh-Bajaj-Techiegateway-is-a-very-pathetic-gateway-pr-1167818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techie Gateway