Complaint Review: Techie Warehouse

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Joyce — BLOOMINGTON Illinois
Techie Warehouse
143 Thornberry Lane Rensselaer, New York USA

Techie Warehouse I have not received credit for either item. My Bill Me Later account expects me to pay them for the merchandise i no longer have. Unable to speak with anyone from techie warehouse. Rensselaer New York

I ordered tow items that were not shipped within a week.  I wsn't happy with the iPhone battery case, slim fit,  The Jabra headsetshowed up 30 days after placing the order,  They gave me a RMA nuber to return items.  The items were received by them on May 7th. There is till no credit on my account.

I do feel like I need to pay Bill Me Later for items which I have returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techie-Warehouse/Rensselaer-New-York-12144/Techie-Warehouse-I-have-not-received-credit-for-either-item-My-Bill-Me-Later-account-ex-1071459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techie Warehouse