liquid

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Erin — Laurel Springs North Carolina United States of America
Techie Warehouse

Techie Warehouse Send wrong products, no customer service! Internet

I was sent the incorrect product with a mislabeled invoice.

I contacted the company via email since they do not provide a customer service phone number. The site indicates a response within 1-3 days. I have since sent an additional email. It has now been 2 weeks without any kind if response.

I am starting to believe this company is a scam. No customer service, no way to get in touch with a human. In case someone from TW reads thus, my order was 99116 and I have sent 3 inquiries.

The last straw was an email from the company today, asking me to rate my purchase. I would have given them 0 stars, but I was forced to give them 1 star in order to have the review go through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techie-Warehouse/internet/Techie-Warehouse-Send-wrong-products-no-customer-service-Internet-998889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techie Warehouse