license

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Melissa — Franklin Tennessee United States of America
Techie Warehouse
251 New Karner Road Internet United States of America

Techie Warehouse TechieWarehouse, Techiewarehouse.com Returned item, no refund, no longer responding Internet

I placed an order for an Otter Box on 10/6. After a follow-up on the status, I was told it was a pre-order, which was never indicated at time of purchase, and that I could cancel the order if I wished which I agreed I would like to do.

The order was sent to me anyway, and at that time I asked for return instructions. I followed those instructions and let them know the item was shipped back on 11/10.

I followed up again on 11/27 for refund status, and was told it could be expected in the next 12-48 hours. I sent follow-up emails again on 12/3 and 12/7 asking for a refund status, as well as a phone message on 12/7, and have received no response and still no refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techie-Warehouse/internet/Techie-Warehouse-TechieWarehouse-Techiewarehousecom-Returned-item-no-refund-no-longer-981988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techie Warehouse