jumped

• Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By: Bob — Mankato Minnesota United States of America
TechieWarehouse.com Inc
251 New Karner Road Albany, New York United States of America

TechieWarehouse.com Inc I ordered HTC Thunderbolt case and never received it. They will not respond to eMail and will not answer or return phone calls Albany, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Order is scheduled for delivery Tomorrow. Standard Shipping takes 7-11 postal days.

I ordered a cover for my HTC Tunderbolt phone. I received a confirmation and soon after a notice of shipment with tracking number. When I went to track it, no information was available. I called shipper and they said no package was ever picked up nor is being shipped. I tried to go through website where you can ony send eMail to contact them...No response after several attempts. Finally I got one response just asking for confirmation of my shipping address. Almost like they were buying time with me. I responded and also noted a phone number in their eMail. I then began calling but all you can do is leave a message. No response at all again after many many attempts. At this point I am out $50 and have no product and no ability to communicate to them. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TechieWarehousecom-Inc/Albany-New-York-12205/TechieWarehousecom-Inc-I-ordered-HTC-Thunderbolt-case-and-never-received-it-They-will-799069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TechieWarehouse.com Inc

AUTHOR: techiewarehouse - (United States of America)

This order was shipped from two of our warehouses. The first package has a scheduled delivery date of tomorrow. The other package will be delivered in the next couple business days. If faster delivery is wanted please be sure to select one of our expedited shipping options. As standard shipping was selected and has a average transit time of 7-11 postal days. Please contact us directly with any issues we are always available to assist. We do our best to answer all emails with 24 hours. Please add Priority Response to the subject of the email to receive even faster response times. Your tracking information is as follows.

usps.com

9400110200881202054120

Your item was processed through our LONG BEACH, CA 90809 facility on November 15, 2011 at 8:56 pm. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

To better predict when orders will arrive please factor in the following formula: Processing Time (1-3 business Day) + Shipping Method = Total Delivery Time. Please allow an additional 1-2 business days for late Friday, weekend and holiday orders. Additionally, orders with more than one item may be shipped from separate warehouses.