Complaint Review: TechieWarehouse.com Inc

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Stefeni — Grand Ledge Michigan United States of America
TechieWarehouse.com Inc
251 New Karner Road Albany, New York United States of America

TechieWarehouse.com Inc Merchandise never received - account charged $60 Albany, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ORDER REFUNDED IN FULL

Ordered 2 cell phone cases, said they were in stock.  Took the money out of my account for this order.  After order status was processing for over 2 weeks, contacted them via email.  To be told that the items were on back order and there was no expected shipping date, and asked if I would like to cancel the order or pick out different cases.  I responded to the email to cancel the order.  Never received a response.  Tried calling customer service, every time I call I only get the option to leave a message and someone will call me back - no one ever calls back.  Sent another email, requesting the order be cancelled, still no response.  I must be out of $60 for the cases... since there is no way to actually talk to someone at this company to get a refund of merchandise that I have paid for and never received.  Seems like a SCAM!!!!  Be careful ordering from this site!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TechieWarehousecom-Inc/Albany-New-York-12205/TechieWarehousecom-Inc-Merchandise-never-received-account-charged-60-Albany-New-Yo-933919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TechieWarehouse.com Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ORDER REFUNDED IN FULL

AUTHOR: techiewarehouse - (United States of America)

This order was cancelled and refunded as requested on 8/28/12. Please allow for 1-3 business days for response to email requests due to our volume of emails received. We try our hardest to answer all customer service inquiries as fast as possible. We appreciate your understanding. Please email us at at sales@techiewarehouse.com for support. For faster response times please include "Priority Support" as the subject of the email.