Complaint Review: Technical Services

• Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Nita — Fort Myers Florida United States of America
Technical Services
1013 SE 12th Court, Suite A Cape Coral, Florida United States of America

Technical Services Technical Serv. sent me a letter offering a $29.95 maintenance check. I called them they came and checked my AC said it needed to be replaced. and like Gang Busters they talked meTechnical Serv. sent Cape Coral, Florida

*Author of original report: Technical Services A/C installation

Technical Services sent me a letter offering a AC maintenance check for $29.95.

I called Technical Services they came.  While one man talked to me the other checked my AC.

The man checking the AC Unit came in  and said the AC was freezing up and the compressor area was full of dirt and dust.  He showed me the condition of the AC.  Sure enough it was dirty and freezing up and also the duct work needed resectioning in  the damaged area  We went back into the house and discussed with me arrangements for a new AC.  The Tech said they had a 3.50 ton AC   Frigidaire in the warehouse and it could be installed that afternoon.  It would cost me $6540.00 for the AC and installation and it could be paid in twelve installments no interest.  The finance would be sent to Wells Fargo.  All of this business happened about 30 min.  After the fact I knew I was taken.  I did pay Wells Fargo off as the $500. the Bank wanted per mo. I could not handle.  Later IK researched on  the net the price of the Frigidaire AC Unit and  found that it cost $2,239.00 with free shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2012 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Technical-Services/Cape-Coral-Florida-33990/Technical-Services-Technical-Serv-sent-me-a-letter-offering-a-2995-maintenance-check-879986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Technical Services

Technical Services A/C installation

AUTHOR: Nita - (United States of America)

My report is actually the previous one I had just reported.