Complaint Review: Technical Support Services

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: victim of tech live connect — Sebring Florida United States of America
Technical Support Services
Internet, Florida United States of America

Technical Support Services pc cleaner pro 2013 or Safecart Sold me a program called PC Cleaner then transferred me Tech Live Connect for $255 they would help be keep my computer running well for a year. They were unable to fix my computer and I spent 2 days Internet, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Please help us with more Info

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart Charge

I purchased a program called PC Cleaner Pro 2013.  They transferred me to their "Service Department.  $255 and 2 days later I worked several Indian men who insisted they could make my computer work.  (It would not load updates or new disks.)  When they discovered they could not fix the machine, they disappeared.   I cannot get them to answer the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Technical-Support-Services/Internet-Florida-/Technical-Support-Services-pc-cleaner-pro-2013-or-Safecart-Sold-me-a-program-called-PC-Cle-1006250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Technical Support Services

Please help us with more Info

AUTHOR: Tech Live Connect - ()

Dear Customer,

We at Tech Live Connect apologioze for any inconvinence caused to you. We intend to do clean business and Strive for customer delight. Please help us with your transaction ID, your name, email address and phone number. We will check our records and get back to you.

Best Regards,

Team Tech Live Connect

SafeCart Charge

AUTHOR: CustomerSupport - (Canada)

Hello,

As one of the Internet's leading payment processing services, SafeCart processes payments for PC Cleaner and PC Cleaner Pro. If you have any questions or concerns relating to the purchase of this software, please contact us at SafeCart, and we will be more than happy to assist you. You can reach our customer service at 1-855-432-0727 (M-F 6am to 5pm PST) or through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Warm regards,