Complaint Review: Technitrader

• Updated: Sat, September 29, 2012

• Reported By: Disatisfied — Pennsylvania United States of America
Technitrader
Internet, Washington United States of America

Technitrader Martha Stokes Full refund of my initial investment. I have not benefited at all from this course. All they want is more money to continue. She claims a 96% success rate for her market calls, and a success 85% rate Internet, Washington

*Author of original report: Error Big Time!

I feel so stupid for not asking Technitrader.com to 'prove' the statistics that they claim before I sent them over $1000. Martha Stokes claims to have a 96% success rate for making correct market calls and her students achieve a 85% rate in trading stocks.

She demands emperical evidence from those who. in her mind, state things incorrectly about the market, but fails to provide this same evidence for her own claims.

The course costs a whopping $2000! Fear of loss sales tactics are continually used, and I quote "In time you will learn the lessons the market teaches everyone." She wrote this to me after she said she wanted to help me and asked me if I could afford one of her clubs, then in the next email stated we weren't a fit.

This was not the only fear of loss statement I received. I am sure they will rebut and say they were only trying to help. I say give me my money back!

Also, there is always something  else to buy into to become a successful trader - the Technitrader "clubs."

I just wanted to be fined tuned as a trader and after sending them money, they told me I was not a fit for their training.

All I want is a refund of the remang $595. They did return $495 so far, but that is not what I call respectable nor moral when a customer is disatisfied.

I hope they prove themselves to be a moral company and return my money.

What makes it all the worse is that I liked these guys - too bad I was duped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Technitrader/Internet-Washington-/Technitrader-Martha-Stokes-Full-refund-of-my-initial-investment-I-have-not-benefited-at-a-947645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Technitrader

Error Big Time!

AUTHOR: Disatisfied - (United States of America)

I recently filed a complaint against Technitrader.com and Martha Stokes. I did this in complete error!!!

Sometimes via emails, intentions and meanings are misunderstood. My apologies to Martha and to Howard.

After speaking with Howard Johnson at Technitrader, I am now 100% convinced they DO NOT use "fear of loss" sales tactics. They really do care about their students.

Howard bent over backwards to help me understand their process.

It was also a misunderstanding about the percentages I mentioned above. I misunderstood the meaning of these from something I read.

These are good people as I originally thought and will still recommend them to anyone who wants to learn how to trade successfully in the market.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC