Complaint Review: Technollo

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: StephenM — LENOX DALE Massachusetts
Internet USA

Technollo Usell Bait and switch on HTC one s Internet

I am very disappointed with my experience with Usell and Technollo. Usell brokered a deal for my HTC One S which was in good condition (no cracks on LCD, some scratches on the back). Technollo offered $47.50 and I  chose them.

I got my kit and sent my package a few days ago. This morning I got an email stating that my phone was actually in "damaged" condition and they would only pay me $4 for it.

I declined their offer and asked for my device back, but this seems like  a bait and switch scam to me... not paying out the promised price because they can claim the device is in worse condition tham it actually is. most people don't want to be bothered with it again an d probably accept the offer that is 10% of what is originally promised.

I anticipate that my device will come back in worse condition than I sent it in, to help substantiate their condition claim.

I should have taken high resolution pictures of the phone prior to shipping but I thought Usell was reputable. this is very disappointing for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Technollo/internet/Technollo-Usell-Bait-and-switch-on-HTC-one-s-Internet-1170896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Technollo