planetary

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:Harrington Washington
Techon Digital - The Camera Wiz Inc
83 Ave 0 Internet U.S.A.

Techon Digital - The Camera Wiz Inc Buyer Be AWARE - YOU Will Be Ripped Off TOO! Brooklyn New York Internet

Do Not Buy From This Company!!
I ordered a Garmin Zumo 550 (best price $469.00)Gift for Hubby. Once order was submited, I received an e-mail which I then had to call 877-425-9933 (The Camera Wiz Inc) an confirm my order, so they can have it shipped out as soon as possible. When I called the Ph#, the sales person asked if I needed any accessoriess, I told them no, They said you will need a SD Ultra High Speed Media card.
I Questioned it, was told you will need it for the memory, Then they said we will ship it free and throw in an extra home charger, an a auto charger an a GPS case in. And for $149 we will give you 4 extra year warrenty on product! Well all sound good. Order completed end of call! WRONG!! I contacted Garmin and asked them if I NEEDED a memory card in order to use the Zumo550 (having a Nuvii 660 which didn't require a SD memory card) The answer was NO. I called the Ph# on the confirmed and told them I did NOT need the memory card ($200) as Garmin told me it was not required to operate the unit.
They told me the order was in process of being shipped, To call when the order arrived. Many calls to TechonDigital.com /aka: The Camera Wiz INC, 83 Ave 0 Brooklyn Ny 11204 Ph# 877-425-9933, was told, All items were Sold as a Value Package price of $800.
You guessed it, In order to return Media card, I HAD to RETURN THE WHOLE ORDER!!! Be Very Aware of this company - Do Not Buy From Them, You will end up with more than you want if Not Carefull. Hope to see them in Court!

Raginia
Harrington, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2008 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techon-Digital-The-Camera-Wiz-Inc/internet/Techon-Digital-The-Camera-Wiz-Inc-Buyer-Be-AWARE-YOU-Will-Be-Ripped-Off-TOO-Brookly-352195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techon Digital - The Camera Wiz Inc