Complaint Review: Techon Digital

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:Chesapeake Beach Maryland
Techon Digital
techondigital.com Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Techon Digital Techon Digital. Scam! Brooklyn New York

I ordered a camera from Techon Digital this morning. I got an email asking me to call them to confirm the order. I was a little suspicious because the grammar was poor.

I reseached techondigital and found www.ripoffreport.com. Using prior complaints, I was prepared when I called techon. I called. The sales person was actually very friendly but did try to find ways to sell me memory, etc. When I told him I already had everything I needed he said he would ship the camera right out.

Within an hour, I got another poorly written email explaining how the camera was backordred and they were cancelling my order.

They didn't get me but if this report saves someone from being scammed, that's great. The only concern I have now is that they have my credit card info.

Chesapeake Beach, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techon-Digital/Brooklyn-New-York/Techon-Digital-Techon-Digital-Scam-Brooklyn-New-York-398274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techon Digital