Complaint Review: Techon Digital

• Reported By:Blountsville Alabama
Techon Digital
Internet U.S.A.

Techon Digital rude Internet

Ordered a camera.. They were all friendly..said I had to call them to verify order...It took a long time to get them on the phone...real friendly...told me they were ready to send out my order...started to tell me the camera would not use rechargable double a batteries..I already knew they would....The man (named James) got very rude and insisted he was not lying...rudely said he sould process the order and hung up.

I got to thinking about it, looked on the internet and it said I did not have a order (my order number was 12998970) I called customer service and they informed me it was sold out and not to reorder. It was funny how it
wasn't sold out until I refused to my their expensive batteries or memory cards. If they aren't going to fulfil the orders they should be shut down.
The camera I wanted is still showing on the website as in stock

Katherine
Blountsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techon-Digital/internet/Techon-Digital-rude-Internet-385287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techon Digital