Complaint Review: Techpoint International, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, March 28, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 28, 2013

• Reported By: Laura — West Palm Beach Florida
Techpoint International, Inc.
5011 W. Hillsborough Ave., Internet United States of America

Techpoint International, Inc. laptop repair Internet

I got my laptop fixed from TechPoint International, http://techpointinternational.com, the laptop is still not working, after you turn it on it shuts down after less then ten minutes.

I called the company and a lady answers the phone, I told her the problem, which was hard for me to get a word in cause she kept interrupting me and not letting me talk, she said they will not fix it.  I said you did not fix it right to begin with and I asked to speak with the Manager.  She said she is the Manager, I think she is not telling the truth, I then asked to speak to another Manager, she would not let me.

I paid $230.07 for my laptop to get repaired and it does not work, I want it fixed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 02:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techpoint-International-Inc/internet/Techpoint-International-Inc-laptop-repair-Internet-1038703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techpoint International, Inc.