Complaint Review: Techxpress

• Submitted: Mon, September 11, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By:Paso Robles California
Techxpress
3450 Broad Street, # 101 San Luis Obispo, California U.S.A.

Techxpress.net Problem hosting company, Not a profession or Superior or loyal or honest company at all San Luis Obispo California

*Author of original report: I am changing my report

*Author of original report: Techxpress still hasn't changed

*Author of original report: interesting stuff

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jim's slanderous report

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TechXpress - AAA Rating with Better Business Bureau

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: TechXpress - AAA Rating with Better Business Bureau

Techxpress.net problems, RIP OFF. . .

I hired Techxpress.net a couple of years and I am thoroughly disgusted with Techxpress.net. I lost a lot of money and time with them. Complaining and complaining they refused to refund my money back. I wasted my time and dealing with Techxpress where people warned me not to use them. I took a chance and thought maybe they can build what I want, that was the wrong answer.

Everything was totally mismanaged and not what I expected. If you want web development and affordable web hosting services, Techxpress is the wrong answer. 24/7 Technology made easy, NOT!!

Software is all proprietary so if you want full web access people, forget it, Techxpress owns everything. Your site, your business and everything upgraded or done with them. If you complain and hate their work, sorry they own your site, not FTP access.

At $100.00 an hour, there is a lot of other expensive things Techxpress won't tell you about either but if you want to spend money and lose it, Techxpress is the way to go.

Techxpress is a complete rip off beware of their services and beware of what they tell you.

If you're looking for a hoster, I would say turn around and find another company. Techxpress gave us a lot of problems and their timelines were always off. New people on projects and we found that we were repeating things to them too many times. They advertise they are the best but certainty not what we expected.

Jim
Paso Robles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2006 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techxpress/San-Luis-Obispo-California-93401/Techxpressnet-Problem-hosting-company-Not-a-profession-or-Superior-or-loyal-or-honest-co-210408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techxpress

I am changing my report

AUTHOR: J - ()

I am not a fan of Ripoff Report as I want to change my point of view with my report. I am apologizing as I wish I could remove this report. While the people in this report and how they do business, I am putting that behind and making a change of heart on this matter.

I want to wish them the best in their future and say I apologize for my report.

Techxpress still hasn't changed

interesting stuff

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jim's slanderous report

Dear "Jim",

If you're truly legitimate, and had the type of experience you're describing, why would you not come address with me directly? Instead, you apparently find it more useful to create an alias name, and make misc. blog postings about your alleged experience all over the Internet. This doesn't make any sense to me. My best guess is that you're in the same business line, and you feel the only way to compete would be to perform these cowardly acts. If I'm wrong, please prove it by coming forward with your name and company name so we can address this professionally.

Otherwise, if you don't remove your falsified "complaints" I will have no choice but to involve my attorney for your slanderous acts.

CEO/Founder
TechXpress, Inc.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

TechXpress - AAA Rating with Better Business Bureau

Dear readers,

I am the owner/CEO of TechXpress, and do not show a record of a "Jim" from Paso Robles doing business with us in the time frame this complaint alleges. I'd welcome any proof of such a claim (e.g. name of business, website, etc).

We do have a particular competitor in the area who likes to post misc. Internet complaints about us, and I suspect this might be one of them, all of which are hoaxes.

The facts are that TechXpress has been in business for 10 years, has received tremendous community recognition/awards, maintains a sterling AAA rating with the Better Business Bureau, and has a slew of very happy customers. Take a look at some of them for yourself: http://www.techxpress.net/testimonials.php

With all of the success also come challenges, which at times can be in dealing with and resolving (legitimate) customer complaints. I'm not going to allege that I or my company is perfect. I don't think any business owner can claim that. However, I DO make it a point to give my attention to, and make every effort to fairly resolve any issue that comes my way. In most all cases, this has resulted in favorable outcomes.

Founder / CEO