Complaint Review: Techzilla Saveology

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: pgs — Jordan New York
Techzilla Saveology
3580 NW 56th St. Suite 100 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA

Techzilla Saveology Bad Product, Lie's About Affliiation with Time Warner Cable, Lie's About Rebate for Product Ft. Lauderdale Florida

*Author of original report: Update to Techzilla Product

*Consumer Comment: JUDGMENT FOR THE PLANTIFF!!

On, April 01, 2013 I wanted to have new cable service set up. I looked on line for the number and was told by the Saveology Comapny they were afflitiated with Time Warner Cable and they would help me to get new service set up. They then offered a deal to buy a new wireless router for $69.99, all I would have to pay for is the shipping and handling ($14.95), because I would receive a rebate for the router for $69.99. I wish I had rececived the rebate because the router was junk! It did not work when I tried to set it up. I ended up having to buy a new one. I thought, "Thankfully, at least I only paid for the S&H. I"ll use the rebate refund for the new router". Well, I was wrong. The rebate never came. I called and called every month beginning in August 2013. They said the check was mailed and on its way. When it didn't show up, they said it was lost and a new one would have to be sent. This comapny lies and lies and lies... They could at least have sent a good product if they never intended to mail the rebate in the first place; but that would only make them somewhat honest, which does not describe this company at all. So, if your reading this it's either because your researching so as to not get ripped off, or you already have been ripped off and want to find out how many other complaints have been made like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techzilla-Saveology/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Techzilla-Saveology-Bad-Product-Lies-About-Affliiation-with-Time-Warner-Cable-Lies-Ab-1146994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techzilla Saveology

Update to Techzilla Product

AUTHOR: pgs - ()

I contacted the the Better Business Bureau with this complaint as well. They did intervene on my behalf and I did finally receive my rebate I was promised a year and a half later. I would caution to not not to business with this company in the first place. Their products are of a very poor quality and it is very difficult to get a refund if needed.

JUDGMENT FOR THE PLANTIFF!!

AUTHOR: POST TOASTIES - ()

You are so right! In fact it is almost impossible to avoid fraud online. SAD (means s*** a d*** sad), a bag of d**** for that matter, in this case. These Techzilla s**** should be invesigated for all types of consumer fraud @ minimum. It is remarkable that they continue to operate/extort with no intervention by authorities!! If you tried to sue them it would only cost you more! Forget it & send them a bag of d**** in the mail & bill them for it! I totally am sympathetic; a rare quality now days....