Complaint Review: Techzilla Technical Services, LLC

• Reported By: wantingjustice — New York New York
Techzilla Technical Services, LLC
5259 Coconut Creek Pkwy Pompano Beach, Florida USA

Techzilla Technical Services, LLC SCAMMED $400 FROM ME Pompano Beach Florida

Techzilla had a Cellphone Buyback Program, where sellers can directly sell their new or used cellphone devices to Techzilla at a quoted rate. I went to their Sales Site. Was quoted $400 for my new Samsung Galaxy S4. Techzilla sent me a prepaid envelope to my house. I sent them my device in the prepaid envelppe through US Mail.

According to their paperwork and website, I was to receive notification that they received my shipment and payment would follow. Well, that never happened. It's been over a 1 month and a half now.

I never received any emails nor phone calls about the sale. I made several calls to their Headquarters where phone representatives repeatedly hung up on me or redirected my call to the wrong departments. They also refused to let me speak to a manager about this issue.

Each time I inquired about the issue through each call, the phone representative would continue press on that I resolve this matter through email, despite not having received an email response from them in weeks. [continued below]....

.....

It's apparent to me that this company is engaging in scam. To lie directly to my face that they have no knowledge about this sale shows how poorly managed this company is. If anyone does business with Techzilla, please refrain from doing so. They're not a good business to make transactions with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techzilla-Technical-Services-LLC/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33063/Techzilla-Technical-Services-LLC-SCAMMED-400-FROM-ME-Pompano-Beach-Florida-1099270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techzilla Technical Services, LLC