Complaint Review: Techzilla.com

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: Rod — Sun City Arizona
Techzilla.com
2424 North Federal Highway Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Techzilla.com Tec my techhelp They fraudulently put on three invoices on my chase visa one 249.99, 99.99 $164.98 they provided no services and no equipment just bills Fort Lauderdale Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Techzilla.com is not this business

Dear Sirs,

This company is very devious but many being three erroneous charges on my Visa credit card and did nothing to earn them and did nothing to send out something they said they were going to send out fix the problem this company should be watched at all costs. They seem to have people from another country where just charging to get paid the commissions. When I first called them I thought I was calling Dell my computer I just bought I didn't understand the charges and thought that I was only paying for a $99.99 external hard drive which never showed up they also said was going to show up with a hard to get my $99 back then they began charging all these other charges on their I have informed the bank and am requesting that they take it off my credit card I will do all I can do to stop this company from ripping people off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techzillacom/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33305/Techzillacom-Tec-my-techhelp-They-fraudulently-put-on-three-invoices-on-my-chase-visa-on-1093136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techzilla.com

Techzilla.com is not this business

AUTHOR: Techzilla.com - (USA)

The web url Techzilla.com was purchased in early 2015 by my company. We are in no way associated with the prior owner of the domain and are not in the same business.  We do not do tech support or repair work for customers.

The prior business was Techzilla Tech Support out of Florida.  We are in Austin, Texas.

Our business is refurbishing and reselling, at bargain prices, used cell phones and other electronics such as tablets and laptop computers.

While the domain Techzilla.com is a new one for us, we have been selling direct to the public on ebay for more than ten years and we have more than 60,000 happy customers. You can learn more about us on our website at www.techzilla.com/about.

Please do not confuse us with the prior firm that used our name. We do not know these people and as far as we can tell, they are out of business.

Thank you.