Complaint Review: Techzills

Techzills
Internet USA

Techzilla Incompetent technicial Internet

*Consumer Comment: They robbed me - lucky you

I spent 55 minutes on the phone with a techzilla tech who didn't seem to be able to understand my problem. He put me on hold for minutes at a time, presumably to talk to someone knowledgable. He said to do this, but, no, wait, don't do it. After 50 minutes he wanted permission to log into my computer. I would not allow that, afraid he'd mess up everything.

My problem was that my iPhone wouldn't recognize my Apple code, even after I reset it. The technician suggested I write down my code in the future so I'd remember it. I have my code written down. I also have a Ph.D and am not stupid.

At the end, before I gave up, the technician said I should be patient because he didn't have as much expertise as some others!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Techzills/internet/Techzilla-Incompetent-technicial-Internet-1061476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Techzills

They robbed me - lucky you

AUTHOR: Jeff - ()

Yep, they got me too.   I can't believe Apple uses these scumbags.   Took my money, passed me on to another 800# who laughed at me.  No fix - No refund.   Full on Scam.