Complaint Review: Ted Clifford

• Updated: Mon, April 28, 2014

• Reported By: SkyDan — STATEN ISLAND New York
Ted Clifford
Internet USA

Ted Clifford Clifford Ted Tried to pull a payment scam with fake check promising some money for me Internet

It started like this:

Hey is it still available for sale ?
Regards
Cliff

Yes it is. Thanks.

i m okay with the terms and condition. so whats your final asking price and i will not mind to add an extra dollar just for you to keep it in my favour. Get back to me as soon as you receive my message probably the payment will be issue out today Monday 28/04/2014, it all depends on the situation of things. I m paying you with Check as its the only way i can pay you at the moment due to the fact that i will be on a business emergency first thing  in the morning. but I will make arrangement for the pick-up after payment have been received by you and cleared your Bank.  feel free to call  or text me on my cell but don't forget to include your so i can know who it is.
 Thanks

(424) 256-9358
Cliff

1. You are a SCAMMER - this is just a fact, you are stinking, lying puddle of diarrhea and I wish you slow and painful death from colon cancer.
2. You are a MORON - because you cannot read you brainless, stupid, f******, village idiot.
3. If you say 'i m okay with the terms and condition', don't ask what the final price is. You are already okay with it, remember? You just wrote that you f***.
What does the first line in my listing say? It says: PAYMENT TERMS - CASH <= SCAMMERS, READ THIS LINE AGAIN. Can you read and do you understand this line?
So shove your fake check deep up your a** and those extra dollars along with it. All your reply stinks of stupidity and you thought I will fall for it?

4. I am reporting you as a SCAMMER to local and national authorities, so better change your email and cell phone number fast, eh?

P.S. I hope that business emergency will leave you cripple for the rest of your life, with colon cancer of cause.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2014 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ted-Clifford/internet/Ted-Clifford-Clifford-Ted-Tried-to-pull-a-payment-scam-with-fake-check-promising-some-mon-1142253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ted Clifford