Complaint Review: Ted Harris

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: Sherry — Ocala Florida
Ted Harris
PO Box 1838 Cordova, Tennessee USA

Ted Harris Withheld payment from truck driver for NO reason!...thief Cordova Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: I can collect this money

My husband went to work for this man several months ago & to this day, we haven't recieved payment from him for the three weeks he made Ted Harris money. Our phone calls go unanswered because now Ted Harris has stopped answering them.

It's sad because my husband felt bad for him & having been in the trucking business ourselves, offered him advice on how to save himself money.

Well, I guess he figured it out his own way & decided to "hire" drivers & then not pay them. We found out there's another man that recently went through the same situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ted-Harris-/Cordova-Tennessee/Ted-Harris-Withheld-payment-from-truck-driver-for-NO-reasonthief-Cordova-Tennessee-1056618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ted Harris

I can collect this money

AUTHOR: CommericalCollections - ()

I'd like to speak to you regarding this scam artist. I work directly with the Trucking Association and speiclize in the industry for commerical collections.

Please contact me at