Complaint Review: Ted Ouelette

• Reported By: StopTedWilliam — Brampton Ontario Canada
Ted Ouelette
11 Brunel Court , Suite 5510 Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Ted Ouelette Ramesh Preys on the young and old alike, Toronto, Ontario

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Danny Ramesh has been arressted in Belize!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: If you only knew

*Consumer Comment: In Belize

*General Comment: Raj "Ted" Ouellet IS IN GUYANNA

*Consumer Comment: ted oulette

*General Comment: Raj/Ted Ouelette

*General Comment: Still in trouble?

*General Comment: Present Where-abouts & Activites of Ted Raj Oulette

*Consumer Comment: Another scammed victim

*Consumer Comment: email address

*General Comment: Who can I contact?

*Consumer Comment: I have been scammed by this idiot!

Myself, and others throughout the Toronto area have lost their hard earned money, dreams, life savings and even homes to this scam artist. He is very cunning, he has many names, but only one friendly (and legitimate) looking Indian face. Police and law enforcement agencies are helpless to stop him because of his carefully crafted and executed scams, alongside their uncoordinated efforts. He is a known business partner of Thomas Tharakan (Thomas Jacob) ( see here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/modeling-agencies/stylus-canada/stylus-canada-stylus-stylus-4e4mp.htm ) and Jagdeep Chahal ( http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=6fL&q=jagdeep+chahal&btnG=Search&meta=&aq=f&oq= )
Following some investigation it appears his REAL name is RAMESH and his girlfriend Melissa Ferguson is a front for many of his activities. ( See: www.canadianfashionassociation.com/messagefromdirector )
COME FORWARD! He must be stopped before others suffer the grief and loss I and others have faced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ted-Ouelette/Toronto-Ontario-/Ted-Ouelette-Ramesh-Preys-on-the-young-and-old-alike-Toronto-Ontario-566465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ted Ouelette

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Danny Ramesh has been arressted in Belize!

AUTHOR: anonymous - (anonymous)

Please read the article above. He is in big trouble for his involvment of a kidnapping and the beheading of a preist in Belize!

His wife Melissa Ferguson is still on the run and may have fled the country. Please share this story so we can find her!

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

If you only knew

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (Canada)

For the amount of praise gone into your comment it must have been written by someone associated with "Ted". I myself years ago had the unfortunate meeting with this man and he was charming and very well spoken. However within a month of going out with him the lies I was being fed didn't add up and then out of the blue got a call from the peel regional police department warning me about this person. He is by all accounts a scam artist, cheat (as he had a gf at the time and was always messaging me) and overall untrustworthy person. After being caught had the audacity to try messaging me to tell me that the police were lying. What a joke. Thank god I never gave him money he was asking for to "fund" his investments. I only feel sorry for those he has cheated sour of their hard earned money. He will try and charm you and then Fred you lines about his business and his investments that make "millions". Just be warned.

Ted Danny ramesh

AUTHOR: martini - (Belize)

This guy lives in belmopan city belize. I've seen him many times n hang at his place. Ik his location n where he usually is. I van help in finding him. Email me to martinsosa@yahoo.com or call me for more information 5016306002

#4 General Comment

WHAT? Who is this guy

AUTHOR: Goofy - ()

Hey John , Who are you related to?

#5 General Comment

Ramesh/Danny/Ted

AUTHOR: Goofy - ()

Hey John, I saw this dude and met him as well, great talks and illusion. by the way I see you mentioned your cousins farm, who is your cousin , if you don't mind. feel free to email me anytime.

ricardomarage64@gmail.com

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Nothing Makes Sense on all these postings

AUTHOR: Shapiro and Shapiro - ()

The defamation or slandering of a business’s or person’s reputation on the World Wide Web are quite easy these days. Common perpetrators include malice, jealousy, competitors, disgruntled employees, Haters, and/or extortionists. As a Lawyer, and a man of the law, this is purely outrageous. What I have just read and understand are as such that how can someone be in 2-3 places at the same time of which are  days or miles apart?????? It seems to me that only people who are gullible would believe all this nonsense that are being said about this individual; CYBER SLANDER is REAL. Know that someday it could be you who could be attacked by malicious people. My suggestion to those who are readying these postings, should understand that its NOT what was said it's what can be proven by FACTS. Based on all my cases; what is understood out there in the world are as such that SUCCESS BREEDS ENEMIES, and those who have NO dreams, or the ability to do anything; can slander others hiding behind the famous computer. Use your time to be more proactive rather than being negative. Good luck to the individual you are attacking and may his success shine over all this nonsense.

#7 General Comment

I just saw this guy in Africa

AUTHOR: Kenny - ()

If you need more information on this guy let me know, i just saw him in africa, south africa tonight to be specefic. His Girlfriend is with him.

ted ouelette/ Danny Ouelette

AUTHOR: John - ()

I know where Ted Ouelette is also hanging out with his girl friend Melissa ferguson. I was eating at their house and rented farm, This is freaking me out as he was about to con my cousin out of her ranch. assuming the name Danny Ouelette and hanging out with a tall Blonde Melissa ferguson. for more information please contact me john.trin@hotmail.com

be sure to leave a telephone number to call back,

In Belize

AUTHOR: Itchin4Money - ()

I have seen this guy in Belize City on numerous occasions over the past month. He is with a tall blond cauasian women, probably the Melissa Ferguson that is spoken about, but he is going by the name of William Ferguson. He is unmistakable from this photo.

If there are any criminal actions to be brought against him please contact me.

#10 General Comment

Raj "Ted" Ouellet IS IN GUYANNA

AUTHOR: Emily Thorne - ()

PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED ARTICLE I FOUND ON THIS INDIVIDUAL, TITLED "GUYANA-BORN BUSINESSMAN TO SET UP US $25M MEDICAL RESOURCES FACILITY".   IT APPEARS HE IS AT IT AGAIN!  PLEASE SOMEONE STOP THIS CRIMINAL!

stabroeknews.com/2012/business/01/27/guyana-born-businessman-to-set-up-us25m-medical-resources-facility/

IT ALSO CLAIMS THAT THIS "COMPANY" WAS FOUNDED IN ONTARIO, CANADA.  IT WAS THE SAME COMPANY NAME HE WAS USING TO RIP OFF CANADIANS, AS WELL.  THERE'S ALSO A PICTURE OF THE MAN IN THE ARTICLE. I WILL ATTACH BELOW

ted oulette

AUTHOR: sarah - ()

Ted Oulette is in Guyana. He apparently has a new company, its in the city. i saw him in the compound of his company chatting with someone. so if anyone really needs to find him, you should come to Guyana asap.

#12 General Comment

Raj/Ted Ouelette

AUTHOR: Insomniac - ()

Hello everyone. I am very familiar with this individual. I have met both him and Michelle roughly 2 yrs ago or maybe less. I tried doing business with him as a middle man but that venture failed. Since then, he has been trying to recruit me to work for him. I was always sceptical and felt that he was a scam artist as he had no business/building to show for all his talks. I can confirm that he's in Guyana and I have very recently met with him upon his request.

Again I felt that this man is a con. So I started browsing the net like crazy until I came across this site. If anyone wants info on this individual, feel free to contact me. I've only recently learnt of some persons he's 'scammed'.

#13 General Comment

Still in trouble?

AUTHOR: JohnB - (United States of America)

I could be of help to anybody in need.

#14 General Comment

Present Where-abouts & Activites of Ted Raj Oulette

AUTHOR: Johnny Annony - (United States of America)

Presently (26 Jan 2013) Ted Raj Oulette is located in Georgetown, Guyana. He is attempting to scam some companies in Thailand. A friend asked me to do a check on him before they transferred funds to his company. That's how I came across this, and many other reports on him - and informed my friend what kind of person he really is (Thank you folks !). Well, I got his IP Address using a tracer-email, and got to know his REAL location ! He was/is claiming to be a millionaire businessman in the US, and was trying - quite convincingly - to get them to make a 'small deposit' of 20 - 30 thousand $$ - towards a multi-million $$ deal. He has set up quite a few sites - to cast the impression he is a big businessman. These are some of them : 7oceanz.com , amazongoldfields.com , diamondxtrade.com If you do a WHOIS search on the last domain : diamondxtrade.com - you will see Raj Oulette as the technical contact for the domain. Interestingly - the address listed there is COMPLETLY FICTIOUS ! I think this person can only do one thing : Plan scams.  See :

From there you can get the phone number he has listed everywhere. If called - it reaches a voicemail. He will call back only those he wants to talk to. Interestingly, if you check the phone number - in whitepages.com - you will see it is (supposedly) owned by YMAX Comm. This company itself has a track record of many scam activities. His fraudulent Ymax should not be confused with the genuine Ymax company - the makers of MajicJack.

Another scammed victim

AUTHOR: Fester - (Canada)

Back in October of 2007 I signed an agreement with Ted Ouellette & the managing partners of Stylus Canada (which has now gone under) lending the company $10,000 plus interest for 2 months. Got totally scammed, haven't seen a dime of it since....and Ted is nowhere to be found.

Please help me find him so that I can put a stop to his madness, I have the ability to do so, trust me. For the sake of any future victims, we need to pull our resources together and put this guy behind bars for good, where he belongs.

Please contact me with information on his whereabouts so that I may expedite his arrest and detainment.

email address

AUTHOR: Martinga - (United States of America)

Do you have a number or email address i can reach you at in order to exchange info?

#17 General Comment

Who can I contact?

AUTHOR: Stop Ted William Raj Ramesh Ouelett - (Canada)

I have recently been scammed by Ted Ouellet and have information that may help. Who can I contact to add my experience to this report and help catch him?

I have been scammed by this idiot!

AUTHOR: Martinga - (United States of America)

I got scammed by this b*****d for a lot of money....i can't believe i have finally found out what his real name is......
please we should get in contact to discuss more about this guy. HE HAS TO BE FOUND