Complaint Review: Ted Thomas Tax Lien Tax Deed

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: JoeBlog — san jose California United States of America
Ted Thomas Tax Lien Tax Deed
3710 N. Courtenay Parkway Suite 106 Merritt Island, Florida United States of America

Ted Thomas Tax Lien Tax Deed AVOID, SCAM - Ted Thomas Tax Lien Tax Deed Merritt Island, Florida

I bought his tax lien program because he said he'd fund deals if I do all the work.  And like a fool, I believed him.

- I do all work, mail him all information [tax deed auction, drive by home, verify still exist, print out title report, CMA [comparable market home value], photos, etc.

Three days before tax deed auction, we'd talk on phone to discuss how much to bid on what homes.  Two days before auction, he said  he'd overnight mail me cashier's check, payable to county auction city.  I completed all this work for at least 4 counties, at least 30 homes per county, min of $840,094.25 I couldn't made for us ** IF ** he didn't lie.

I can provide proof of everything -
-- photos I took
-- title reports I printed
-- receipt paid to print photos
-- overnight delivery mail service to mail all this to him
-- emails w/ his secretary to confirm he received them
-- cell phone bills that we talked,
-- auction county registration form, receipts
-- hotels I stayed at night before auction sale
-- etc.

please - avoid this snake oil.  ..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 12:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ted-Thomas-Tax-Lien-Tax-Deed/Merritt-Island-Florida-32953/Ted-Thomas-Tax-Lien-Tax-Deed-AVOID-SCAM-Ted-Thomas-Tax-Lien-Tax-Deed-Merritt-Island-996388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ted Thomas Tax Lien Tax Deed