Complaint Review: Teddybear Faces Yorkies

• Submitted: Mon, March 02, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By:San Jose California
Teddybear Faces Yorkies
Teddybearfaces.com Perris, California U.S.A.

Teddybear Faces Yorkies Lied and changed photos of puppies in order to sell them Perris California

*Consumer Comment: This is a bogus claim against TeddyBearFaces

* : It is not right to LIE to try and ruin someones reputation

Teddybear Faces sell several breed of dogs. One being the Biewer Yorkie. They posted pictures of the puppies on Puppyfind.com. I bought two of the pups. I asked the day before they were shipped if the pictures were resent and if the pups ears were up, which is standard for the breed. Eunice, which ownes the kennel, told me the pics were taken the week before and that the ears were up and had been for several weeks with no problem. When I got the pups, both pups ears were a flat down to their head and could not the held up by the pups. I complained to Eunice and she said I would have to tape the with "painters tape" in order for them to come up.
She misreprensented the puppies and refused to return my money. I paid $7,000. for these pups and now neither can be showed in dog shows, which is why I bought them in the first place.

Eunice can not be trusted. Beware of teddybearfaces.com

Windsor's precious pets
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2009 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Teddybear-Faces-Yorkies/Perris-California-92570/Teddybear-Faces-Yorkies-Lied-and-changed-photos-of-puppies-in-order-to-sell-them-Perris-Ca-430067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Teddybear Faces Yorkies

This is a bogus claim against TeddyBearFaces

AUTHOR: Alicia - (United States of America)

I also bought two puppies from Eunice, and it was the most wonderful experience one could have buying a puppy. I don't get this claim against her at all. From day one and throughout the whole process, Eunice answered all of our questions, and updated us with photos throughout. She was warm, friendly, honest, and extremely accommodating. We loved our 1st little puppy so much and the wonderful experience that we had, we got another one through her too. Same wonderful experience as the first. Our second little guy had a testicle that hadn't dropped yet when he went to the vet (which can be common & isn't a big deal to us). We planned on neutering him anyways. But Eunice was honest and emailed us immediately to let us know about this and if we wanted to continue the transaction or if we wanted a different puppy. We didn't mind and it wasn't a health issue, and the little guy is doing just fine and is healthy and happy as can be. We appreciated her honesty though and wanting to make us happy. She genuinely cares about all her puppies and her customers. This lady who filed the report must be one of those people who are just ridiculous and impossible to please. If she was SO unhappy, then why didn't she take Eunice up on her offer to send them back and get refunded then? Since it's obvious this lady had no heart and no attachment to them since she said, and quote..."neither can be showed in dog shows, which is why I bought them in the first place."....please. My email address is FDNYWife10@gmail.com if anyone wants to ask me more questions about my experience and see any pictures of my two babies...I have both pictures from when they were tiny to now. It's a shame how some people are so unreasonable and rude and can so quickly try to tarnish someone's good name in business because they are ignorant. Eunice CAN be trusted 10 times over. And if anyone else second guesses that, then by all means email me for the proof.

#2

It is not right to LIE to try and ruin someones reputation

AUTHOR: Teddybearfaces.com - (USA)

I am Eunice Kim. I do own Teddybearfaces.com. I have been in this business for a very very long time. In the many years I have been doing this I have built a strong reputation for having the best quality small breeds available and literally go above and beyond to make sure my clients are happy! It was literally shocking to see this blatant lie written about me. The lady who wrote this RipOffReport did in fact purchase two Biewer puppies off of me. First off, let me state that I have NEVER advertised one puppy and sent someone a different puppy. As a matter of fact I have posted on the front page of my website to please ask me for proof that the puppy is mine. This means I will send a picture of the puppy you like with a piece of paper with your name on it, or whatever you would like. This way you can see it is the exact puppy you want. Because of the fact that there are way too many scammers out there I do this. This lady did tell me ahead of time that she was looking for show quality Biewer Yorkies. Notice in the report she didnt mention once that they werent show quality, all she mentioned was that the ears were not standing erect. Anyone who breeds, especially yorkies knows that you must train their ears to stand erect. Rarely does a yorkies ears stand fully erect on their own. They can be standing up erect one day and the next day be a little less than erect. This is because they are puppies and ear training is not done overnight. These puppies were 13 weeks old. If she in fact asked me if the ears were up, and I said yes, they WERE up at the time. But that doesnt mean they wont need further training. I assumed that since she works with small breeds that she would know something like this. I guess that is what I get for assuming right? And as far as asking for money back she is blatantly lying again. I am the one that asked her if she wanted to return them for her money back instead of making a big deal out of taking 5 minutes to put tape on the pups ears. This is the first time Ive dealt with someone like this. I have many many references if anyone is interested. I also have saved emails from this lady as well that proves that everything ive stated here is 100% true. Like I said before.....I go above and beyond to make sure my clients are extremely happy with their new family member. Thank you for taking the time to hear my side of the story. Any questions feel free to email me.
  Sincerely,