fitted

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Jayne — NORTH PORT FL Florida
Tedrick Moore

Tedrick Moore USA Credit Council Has sent me 2 threatening emails with my social security number, stating I may have a court summons or judgement, I need to pay $780 in the next 24 hours Internet

I have now received 2 emails from Tedrick Moore that my account with USA Credit Council is in default 920.00.  Email says that I will have funds removed from my pay check and there may be holds on my personal property.

Email does not say what the charge is for or any phone number or mailing address.  The email has very poor grammar.  I do not know what this charge might be from, but I am unhappy that this person has my Social Security number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tedrick-Moore/internet/Tedrick-Moore-USA-Credit-Council-Has-sent-me-2-threatening-emails-with-my-social-security-1042521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tedrick Moore