Complaint Review: Tedrick Moore

• Submitted: Wed, March 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Philadelphia64 — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Tedrick Moore

Tedrick Moore USA Credit Council One threatening emails, claiming legal action, debt to company i've never heard of , Internet

This person emailed me claiming I owe money to a company I never heard of, with an amount that is unfamiliar to me. They didn't even give me the name of the company they claim I owe the money to until I asked for it multiple times.

At that time he told me he works for the FBI and they are filing fraud charges against ME!

There has been nothing sent to me in the mail, no formal communication, just these random unprofessional emails soliciting over 900.00 in payment from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tedrick-Moore/internet/Tedrick-Moore-USA-Credit-Council-One-threatening-emails-claiming-legal-action-debt-to-co-1038500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tedrick Moore